Monday, November 21, 2011

Trying to cook my Mums B'day cake and the recipe is unclear. What do you think?

I am cooking a triple layer fudge cake for my mum and the consistency of the batter is very runny, the recipe says to have the oven at 325 but it doesn't say Celsius or Farenheit. My oven is Celsius and doesn't even go to that level of heat, but if it were Farenheit it just doesn't seem to be hot enough.


What do you think? I am running out of time and need help!Trying to cook my Mums B'day cake and the recipe is unclear. What do you think?
happy cooker is correct.Trying to cook my Mums B'day cake and the recipe is unclear. What do you think?
325 Farenheit not celsius


Cake batter is normally very runny - you dont mix it up and its all ready to go as cake - it has to cook and 325* is fine. Make sure to grease and flour your pan!
325F. is the usual temperature to bake a cake, which is 162 Celsius.
Cake batter is runny, and 325F is the right temp. Follow the recipe.
Try looking up that recipe on a different website mayb it'll b more ''clearer''....u frm U.K.?

No comments:

Post a Comment