Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Does anyone have a chocolate chip cookie recipe for cake like cookies?

I had these cookies at a bake sale . They were delicious but i can't find a comparable recipe. They were very cake like but with chocolate chips. They may have been made from a cake mix I really don't know.Does anyone have a chocolate chip cookie recipe for cake like cookies?
Hi !!!


Here is one recipe that I have made...





Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies (from cake mix)





1 pkg. yellow cake mix **(I ALWAYS USE DUNCAN HINES)


2 large eggs


1/2 cup vegetable oil


1/2 cup sugar


1 cup finely chopped pecans


1 cup miniature chocolate chips





Mix cake mix, eggs, oil %26amp; sugar. Fold in the pecans and chocolate chips. Form into balls, and bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 350 degrees. Don't overbake!Does anyone have a chocolate chip cookie recipe for cake like cookies?
If you want any cookies to be more cake like add a small amount of milk to the batter.
Why don't you get the pillsbury cake mix but make it as cookies I bet that'd taste good. I'm not so sure about the cookies you were talking about. I'm just making a suggestion. I hope it helps. Sorry if it doesn't.
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment