Monday, July 26, 2010

What's the basic recipe for cake, brownies, and anything else that is made of flour?

I just want some simple recipes made from flour that I can alter and make my own. Just the bare bones stuff, what makes the food.





Thanks ;)What's the basic recipe for cake, brownies, and anything else that is made of flour?
Here's a really delicious basic brownie recipe from scratch. I learned to make these when I was a kid and seldom buy mixes. The brownies are easy to make and really great. Would be easy to jazz them up with extras and/or with frosting. I just eat them plain usually (-:What's the basic recipe for cake, brownies, and anything else that is made of flour?
Basic cake


flour, sugar, eggs, oil/butter, baking powder, salt, flavoring





With those ingredients you can make just about anything you want to bake.
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment