Monday, July 26, 2010

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A PET FRIENDLY CAKE RECIPE?

I am looking for a pet friendly cake recipe to make for my two dogs and cat. They all have their first birthdays in January, so naturally I want to make a cake. Anthony Field from the wiggles was in a magazine promoting the million paws walk, I think it is called for the RSPCA, and there was a recipe but i havent got the mag anymore. Can anyone help? ThanksDOES ANYONE KNOW OF A PET FRIENDLY CAKE RECIPE?
I made them for the cup cake day and the puppie friendly ones sold really well i found the recipe for you. Hope the site still works








http://www.rspcacupcakeday.com.au/docs/R鈥?/a>DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A PET FRIENDLY CAKE RECIPE?
I have seen an entire book on cooking for dogs, but I can't remeber the author. Try Amazon, Ebay or Booko.

No comments:

Post a Comment