Monday, July 26, 2010

I have an idea! My carrot cake recipe calls for nuts, I only have pecans?

Well, Instead of putting them in the cake, should I mix them in the cream cheese icing?





What do you think?I have an idea! My carrot cake recipe calls for nuts, I only have pecans?
That sounds good, be sure to save me a pieceI have an idea! My carrot cake recipe calls for nuts, I only have pecans?
Why not knock everybody's socks off and put them in the cake and on top? Pecans are the only nuts I use when I make Carrot Cake. They are the cadillac of nuts. For more flavor, toast them in the oven before you put them on top.
leave out nuts. carrot cake is way better without them.but make sure you use lots of cream cheese frosting. yummmo. i want some bad now!!!
I would finely chop them and sprinkle over the top of the icing.
yeah thats fine, but instead of mixing them in id just sprinkle the nuts on top after its iced :)

No comments:

Post a Comment