Sunday, July 25, 2010

Does anyone no the strawberry cake recipe that lisa marie preseley had on oprah? the recipe?

Here is a link I found when I typed in ';Oprah and Lisa Marie Presley';. It is one of the Elvis family cookbooks and the name of the cake is called ';Best for Last Strawberry Cake';.





http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/18889527鈥?/a>





I also found an answer to basically the same question that you asked, that was answered about 4 months ago that has the recipe. I'm not sure if I can cut and paste it here, so try typing in ';Southern Strawberry Cake'; in the ';search for questions'; area and the question should come up. Click on the question and the answer should be here.





Hope it is what you are looking for! :-)Does anyone no the strawberry cake recipe that lisa marie preseley had on oprah? the recipe?
I don't have any Elvis cookbooks. I didn't get to see the Oprah show. The strawberry cake sounds delicious. The first person that answered this had the right answer. I clicked on the question and saw the recipe. I'll have to fix it sometime.
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment