Monday, July 26, 2010

I need a cake recipe?

My friend's birthday is coming up and I want to bake her a cake. She LOVES chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. I need to bake her the ULTIMATE chocolate cake, but I also want to make it mini so I can bring it to school for her and she can keep it in her locker. Links to websights and recipes like the one I want would be much appreciated. Ty Ty.I need a cake recipe?
http://www.colby.edu/~lsmaisel/recipes/c鈥?/a>





This one may not be small enough, so you can try this:





http://www.recipezaar.com/95352





I've made both recipes before (for similar reasons, infact) and I love both!I need a cake recipe?
GO TO ALLRECIPES.COM AND YOU WILL FIND 100S OF CAKES. I LOVE THAT SITE FOR RECIPES AND HAVE NEVER GOT A BAD ONE FROM THERE. GOOD LUCK. THERE A HOT WATER CAKE THAT IS TO DIE FOR. IT EASY TO MAKE BUT IT DOES TALK SOME TIME. RICH DARK CHOCOLATE WITH 2 KINDS OF CHOCOLATE FROSTING.
grocery store in the baking isle there are now what I like to call cheater kits I like the fudge one the best the nice thing about them is they are quick and easy and have everything you ned in them....you can add extra chocolate chips/chunks etc...it is great for a smaller snack and if you do not have much time---the completed item will fit perfect on the locker top shelf also








:)
You should try the texes sheet cake. This cake is chocolate everything and pretty easy to make. Look online.

No comments:

Post a Comment